[geometry-ml:02891] Z.Z.Tang氏とのmini-workshopのお知らせ

Reiko Miyaoka r-miyaok @ m.tohoku.ac.jp
2017年 1月 25日 (水) 13:28:24 JST

幾何学メーリングリストの皆様,

ご多忙の時期とは存じますが,下記ミニワークショップの開催をお知らせいたします.
https://www.math.tohoku.ac.jp/research/2016/meeting/mini-workshop170207.pdf

宮岡礼子

%%%%%%%%%%%%

* Z.Z.Tang氏とのミニワークショップ(川井ホール)のお知らせ*

*2017年2月7日(火曜)*
*10:30-11:30 梶ヶ谷徹*(産総研・東北大数理先端材料モデリングオープンイノベーションラボラトリ(MathAM-OIL)PD)
*Title*: Reductions of minimal Lagrangian submanifolds with symmetries

*Abstract*: We give a Hsiang-Lawson type theorem for minimal Lagrangian
submanifolds in a Kahler manifold. More precisely, we show the minimality
of a K-invariant Lagrangian submanifold L in a Fano manifold M w.r.t. a
globally conformal Kahler metric is equivalent to the minimality of the
reduced Lagrangian submanifold L_0=L/K in a Kahler quotient w.r.t. the
Hsiang-Lawson metric. Furthermore, we give some examples of Kahler
reductions by using a circle action obtained from a chomogenenity one
action on a Kahler-Einstein manifold of positive Ricci curvature. Applying
these results, we give many examples of minimal Lagrangian submanifolds via
reductions.

*13:30-14:30 大仁田義裕*(大阪市大,OCAMI)

*Title*: On Floer homology of the Gauss images of isoparametric hyper
surfaces

*Abstract*: Recently we used the Floer homology and the lifted Floer
homology for monotone Lagrangian submanifolds  in order to study their
Hamiltonian non-displaceability
(H. Iriyeh, H. Ma, R. Miyaoka and Y. Ohnita,
Hamiltonian non-displaceability of Gauss images of isoparametric hyper
surfaces,
Bull. London Math. Soc. (2016) 48 (5): 802-812).
In this talk, I would like to explain the spectral sequences for the Floer
homology and the lifted Floer homology of monotone Lagrangian submanifolds
and their applications to the Gauss images of isoparametric hypersurfaces,
which are the main technical part in our joint work.
Moreover I will suggest some related open problems for the further research.

*15:00-16:00 * (幾何セミナーも兼ね,川井ホールで行います)

*Z.Z.Tang* (Chern Institute of Mathematics,北京師範大学)

*Title:* Recent progress in isoparametric foliation

*Abstract:* The talk will give a survey on our recent works on
isoparametric foliation and its several applications(e.g. eigenvalue
estimate of laplacian), based on the joint work with J.Q.Ge, C.Qian and
W.J. Yan.

*Ge, C.18:00- 歓迎会*

--
Inst. of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Tohoku Univ.
Kawauchi, Aoba-ku, Sendai, 980-8576, Japan

Office in Math. Inst.
TEL and FAX: +81-22-795-6375