[geometry-ml:02873] MS seminar at Kavli IPMU -- Masahiko Yoshinaga (Hokkaido U) -- Feb 16, 2017

Todor Milanov todor.milanov @ ipmu.jp
2017年 1月 6日 (金) 09:14:02 JST

Dear all,

I would like to announce the following Mathematics and String theory  seminar at Kavli IPMU.

Speaker: Masahiko Yoshinaga (Hokkaido U)