[geometry-ml:02526] Special seminar at Kavli IPMU -- Constantin Teleman (UC Berkeley) -- Dec 10

Todor Milanov todor.milanov @ ipmu.jp
2015年 12月 4日 (金) 10:26:19 JST

Dear all,

I would like to announce a special seminar at Kavli IPMU by Constantin Teleman. He will be visiting Kavli IPMU in the framework of the program Strategic Partnership UC Berkeley / U Tokyo. The details of his talk are as follows.

Speaker: Constantin Teleman (UC Berkeley)