Speaker: Agnieszka Bodzenta
Date: Tue, Nov 24, 2015, 13:15 - 14:45
Place: Kavli IPMU, Seminar Room A

Title: "Categorical approach to deformation theory".

Abstract:

I will recall Schlessinger's infinitesimal deformation theory and generalise it to non-commutative deformation theory of a q
uasi-coherent sheaf on a scheme. I will then propose a further generalisation to non-commutative deformation theory of n she
aves. I will also present a categorical point of view on non-commutative deformation theory of  n objects in an arbitrary ab
elian category. It is a joint work with A. Bondal.

Todor Eliseev Milanov
Associate Professor
Kavli IPMU,  Japan

todor.milanov @ ipmu.jp