Speaker: Felix Janda (IMJ-PRG)
Date: Thu, Nov 05, 2015, 13:30 - 15:00
Place: Kavli IPMU, Seminar Room B

Title: A formula for the double ramification cycle

Abstract: Given positive integers a_1,...,a_n, informally, the double ramification cycle is the Poincaré dual class of the
locus inside the DM moduli space M_{g,n} of stable, marked algebraic curves (C,p_1,...p_n) such that the divisor sum a_i [p_i] is principal. We will present an explicit formula for the double ramification cycle. This is joint work with R. Pandharipande, A. Pixton and D. Zvonkine.

Todor Eliseev Milanov
Associate Professor
Kavli IPMU,  Japan

todor.milanov @ ipmu.jp