よろしくお願いいたします.

セミナー後, JR南草津駅付近で懇親会を行います.
直前のご連絡となり恐縮ですが, 参加される方は7月22日までに野澤
hnozawa @ fc.ritsumei.ac.jp
までご連絡をお願い致します.

講演者:Gaël Meigniez(南ブルターニュ大学)
講演題目:h-principles and foliations
日時: 7月24日(金)16:30-18:00
場所: 立命館大学びわこ・くさつキャンパス ウェストウィング7階 数学第1研究室
概要:
(collaboration with Francois Laudenbach)
Gromov’s h-principle is a collection of powerful tools to build
geometric objects, by deformation of a formal data whose existence is
easy to decide. This talk will introduce a new approach to the
h-principle, in two steps. From the formal data, the first step builds
a Haefliger Gamma-structure (singular foliation) of codimension zero
with the desired transverse geometry. This step works, for several
interesting geometries, on all manifolds, even closed (I shall treat
the example of contact geometry). The second step regularizes the
Gamma-structure; it consists essentially in a simple adaptation of
Thurston’s inflation method; it works for all geometries, but only on
open manifolds. We use a special subdivision of the simplex, due to
Thom.

会場へのアクセスは以下を参照してください.

びわこ・くさつキャンパスへのアクセス:
http://www.ritsumei.jp/accessmap/accessmap_bkc_j.html