件名:   2014 workshop on Singularities, Geometry, Topology and Related Topic
s (The first announcement )
差出人: ?μ <chenl234 @ nenu.edu.cn>
日付:   2013年 9月 21日(土)3:44 pm
宛先:   "izumiya" <izumiya @ math.sci.hokudai.ac.jp>
        "ishikawa" <ishikawa @ math.sci.hokudai.ac.jp>
        "toshifukui" <toshifukui @ gmail.com>
        "carmen.romero" <carmen.romero @ uv.es>
        "mahito" <mahito @ math.akita-u.ac.jp>
        "ohmoto" <ohmoto @ math.sci.hokudai.ac.jp>
        "saeki" <saeki @ imi.kyushu-u.ac.jp>
        "faridtari" <faridtari @ icmc.usp.br>
        masatomo @ mmm.muroran-it.ac.jp
        saji @ math.kobe-u.ac.jp
        "ksaji" <ksaji @ math.kobe-u.ac.jp>
        t-sano @ cvl.hokkai-s-u.ac.jp
        "koike" <koike @ hyogo-u.ac.jp>
        "chenl234" <chenl234 @ nenu.edu.cn>

Dear Friends,

I am Liang Chen fromNortheastNormalUniversity inChina.

We will organize a international workshop onSingularities, Geometry,
Topology and Related Topics.

The first announcement is as follows:
The workshop will take please at Northeast Normal
University(NENU),ChangchunChina from 1 September to 3 September 2014.

The workshop will celebrate the 60th birthday of Prof. Weizhi Sun.

The workshop will be partly supported by National Science Foundation
Council (NSFC, No.11101072, 11271063). The

accommodation costs for invited speakers will be covered and anyone who
takes plane toChangchun, we will also pick you up atChangchun airport
(i.e.,LongjiaInternationalAirport). People who do not have own funds can
apply our accommodation support. In this case, please ask the organizers
as soon as possible (since the number of people whom we can support is
limited)

Please note that all participants will be required to pay the registration
fee by the sponsor which is expected to be RMB 300 (or 50 US dollar). Some
costs will be covered such as all lunches and dinner,Changchun city
visiting fee and so on during workshop.

After that, 4 September and 5 September, we will organize academic
sightseeing inShenyang city (you can freely choose follow or not). The
expenses will be paid by participants themselves (about RMB 700-800 or
120-140 US dollar). If you want to participate in this visiting, please
let me know.

If you are interested in attending the workshop please respond to this
email. It would be very helpful to let us know whether you want to give a
talk or not.

We hope to welcome every one who is interested in this workshop.

The organizers are Donehe Pei and Liang Chen(Northeast Normal University, C
hangchun, China)

peidh340 @ nenu.edu.cn
chenL234 @ nenu.edu.cn

The Scientific Committee:

Toshizumi Fukui,             Saitama University,Japan

Goo Ishikawa,                 Hokkaido University,Japan

Shyuichi Izumiya,           Hokkaido University,Japan

Guangfeng Jiang,           BeijingUniversity of ChemicalTechnology,China

Huili Liu,                        North EasternUniversity,China

Carmen Romero-Fuster,  Universitat de Val�ncia,Spain

Farid Tari,                       University of S�o Paulo,Brazil

Jiancheng Zou,                 NorthChinaUniversity of Technology,China

The Organizing Committee:

Liang Chen,         Northeast Normal University,China

Ruimei Gao,         ChangchunUniversity of Science andTechnology,China

Yang Jiang,          Shenyang Normal University,China

DonghePei,         Northeast Normal University,China

Yong Wang            Northeast Normal University,China

Zhigang Wang,      Haerbin Normal University,China

Jingbo Xu,            Jilin Normal University,China

I am looking forward to your reply.

With best regards!

Liang Chen

--