[geometry-ml:01841] Final announcement of GF2013

Taro Asuke asuke @ ms.u-tokyo.ac.jp
2013年 8月 14日 (水) 00:15:02 JST

皆様

`Geometry and Foliations 2013' (9/9~14)の最終報です.
ふるってのご参加をお待ちしております.よろしくお願いいたします.
なお,最新の情報は

http://gf2013.ms.u-tokyo.ac.jp

に掲載していく予定です.プログラム等は最終的な準備中です.確定し次第
ウェブのページに掲載しますので,しばらく時間をおいてご覧下さい.

足助

(以下アナウンスメント)

Geometry and Foliations 2013
September 9-14, 2013
Graduate School of Mathematical Sciences,
University of Tokyo
Komaba, Meguro, Tokyo, 153-8914, Japan
http://gf2013.ms.u-tokyo.ac.jp

Final announcement

- The plan to send a `postal mail' announced in the second announcement is
abandoned. Sorry for incoveniences.

- We are about to show the program at the conference page. Please
wait for a moment.

- We plan to provide an internet connection for participants, however,
details are not determined yet so that please help yourself if you really need
a connection, especially a stable one.

- You will find the following pages quite soon.
-- a list of place for lunch as well as some information on transportations at
http://gf2013.ms.u-tokyo.ac.jp/practical_information.html

-- PDF-files of abstracts (of both speakers and presenters on the poster
session) at
http://gf2013.ms.u-tokyo.ac.jp/abstracts.html

!!! For speakers/presenters: please take a glance at your manuscript.
In the process of adapting your files to our style file, some numberings
of theorems, etc., are modified. If you plan to refer them in your presentation,
please take care of it.

-- posters at
http://gf2013.ms.u-tokyo.ac.jp/poster.html

You can find poster(s) for the poster session as well as the conference poster.

- The conference dinner will be held on Sep. 11. The party is open for
every participant and his/her companions. Those who will attend the
dinner but not registered yet are kindly asked to register from the web-page at
http://gf2013.ms.u-tokyo.ac.jp/registration.html
or to write to
gf2013 @ ms.u-tokyo.ac.jp

BEFORE Aug. 15 (sorry for the short of time).

The 60th birthdays of Steven Hurder and Takashi Tsuboi will be celebrated on
this occasion.

- We plan to publish a volume of collected papers on this occation: GF2013 and
the 60th anniversaries of Steve and Takashi, as a volume of ASPM by the
Mathematical Society of Japan. We will call papers from not only the participants,
and selected papers will be published after review. More details will be announced
at the conference.

Advertisement (Related workshops)
The following workshops are planned on this occation.
a) Geometry and Dynamics 2013
   September 15-16,
   Graduate school of Mathematical Sciences, University of Tokyo
   This workshop will be held successively after GF2013 in the same place.
   This workshop contains Ghys' lecture, which is firstly planned
   by GF2013.
   See
     http://faculty.ms.u-tokyo.ac.jp/users/GeomDyn/GeomDyn2013.html
   for more details.
   Contact:
     Takashi Tsuboi
     Graduate school of Mathematical science,
     University of Tokyo,
     3-8-1, Komaba, Meguro,
     Tokyo, 153-8914, JAPAN
     tsuboi @ ms.u-tokyo.ac.jp

b) BGamma School
   September 17-20,
   Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science and Engineering,
   Chuo University
   This workshop will be held successively after `Geometry and Dynamics' above.
   Contact:
     Yoshihiko Mitsumatsu
     Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science and Engineering,
     Chuo University,
     1-13-27, Kasuga, Bunkyo-ku,
     Tokyo, 112-8551, JAPAN
     yoshi @ math.chuo-u.ac.jp

We are looking forward to seeing you at GF2013.

Taro Asuke,
On the behalf of
The scientific commitee of GF2013
gf2013 @ ms.u-tokyo.ac.jp

Graduate School of Mathematical Sciences
University of Tokyo
Komaba 3-8-1, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-8914, Japan
http://gf2013.ms.u-tokyo.ac.jp/

(アナウンスメントここまで)

asuke @ ms.u-tokyo.ac.jp

www.ms.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~asuke/index.html