[geometry-ml:01464] 12th International Workshop in Brazil

Takashi Sano t-sano @ cvl.hokkai-s-u.ac.jp
2012年 5月 23日 (水) 05:20:41 JST

各 位

7 月にサン カルロス(ブラジル)で開催される
12th International Workshop on Real and Complex Singularities (22-27)
School on Singularity Theory (16-21)
の第 4 報をお知らせ致します。

皆様のご参加をお待ちしております。

※本案内を重複して受取られた場合はご容赦下さい.

佐野 貴志(北海学園大学)
高橋 雅朋(室蘭工業大学)

                  ** Fourth Announcement **

   *           12th International Workshop on Real      *
   *    and Complex Singularities, 22--27th July, 2012  *
   *                                                    *
   *         Celebrating the 60th birthday of           *
   *                Prof. Shyuichi Izumiya              *
   *                                                    *
   *                        and                         *
   *                                                    *
   *  School on Singularity Theory, 16-21 July, 2012    *
   *                                                    *
   *          ICMC-USP, Sao Carlos, Brazil              *
   *                                                    *

Dear Colleague,

Please find below some important information.

REGISTRATION:

 The deadline to submit a talk or a poster was May 21st, but the
committee decided to accept submissions until June 1st. If you did not
register yet, please do so as soon as possible.

 You can complete the on-line registration form by accessing the
conference web page

http://www.icmc.usp.br/~sing/main_site/2012/index.php

 Please include your flight details in your on-line registration form as
soon as you have them. This will help us tremendously when organizing
bus/car transport from Sao Paulo(GRU) airports to Sao Carlos.

HOTEL:

 Please book your hotel before June 15th. After this date hotels do not
guarantee availability of rooms nor special rates.

REGISTRATION FEES OF CONFERENCE:

International Workshop and School on Singularity Theory
(includes dinner party on Thursday, July 26th)

For academic staff: R$ 220 (US$ 112).
For post-docs and PhD students: R$ 190 (US$ 86).
For undergraduate and MSc students: R$ 180 (US$ 92).

For the participants who will attend the School on Singularity Theory, the
payment of the registration fee can be made at the reception desk of the
conference at ICMC-USP any time between 8am to 6pm. For participants of
the workshop week, the payment of registration fee can be made on Sunday
22nd at the reception desk in hotel Anaca www.hotelanaca.com.br ) or on
Monday 23rd at the conference desk at ICMC-USP. Payment by cash only in
Brazilian currency.

LOCAL COSTS:

The costs for food and hotel accommodation are about R$ 150 (US$ 80) per
day. We hope to be able to cover local costs for most participants for the
days of the event. We will confirm this as soon as we can.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.

We are looking forward to seeing you here in Sao Carlos.

The Organizing Committee.