[geometry-ml:01440] 12th International Workshop in Brazil

Takashi Sano t-sano @ cvl.hokkai-s-u.ac.jp
2012年 4月 7日 (土) 08:05:39 JST

各 位

7 月にサン カルロス(ブラジル)で開催される
12th International Workshop on Real and Complex Singularities (22-27)
School on Singularity Theory (16-21)
の第 3 報をお知らせ致します。

皆様のご参加をお待ちしております。

※本案内を重複して受取られた場合はご容赦下さい.

佐野 貴志(北海学園大学)
高橋 雅朋(室蘭工業大学)

                  ** Third Announcement **

   *           12th International Workshop on Real      *
   *    and Complex Singularities, 22-27th July, 2012   *
   *                                                    *
   *         Celebrating the 60th birthday of           *
   *                Prof. Shyuichi Izumiya              *
   *                                                    *
   *                        and                         *
   *                                                    *
   *  School on Singularity Theory, 16-21 July, 2012    *
   *                                                    *
   *          ICMC-USP, Sao Carlos, Brazil              *
   *                                                    *

Dear Colleague,

The ON-LINE REGISTRATION form for the 12th Workshop on Real and Complex
Singularities, celebrating the 60th birthday of Shyuichi Izumiya, and for
the School on Singularity Theory is now open and can be accessed at

http://www.icmc.usp.br/~sing/main_site/2012/index.php

Even if you have replied to our first and/or second announcements, you are
asked to complete the on-line registration.

In your first access, you create an account. You can then access it
whenever you wish to update your informations. Participants of the last
edition do not need to create an account, just update the data.

Please include your flight details in your on-line registration form as
soon as you have them. This will help us tremendously when organizing
transport from Sao Paulo airport (GRU) to Sao Carlos.

Buses/Cars will be provided on the days 21 and 22 of July, and this will
be charged. Details will appear in the website of the event.

We are still waiting to hear the outcome of our grant applications. We
hope to be able to cover the local expenses of most participants for the
days of the workshop.

For the moment, it seems that we will not be able to cover the local
expenses for the participants of the School on Singularity Theory. Please
try to find funding from other sources if you are also participating in
the School.

We inform that airplane tickets for participants of the workshop or school
will not be covered by the organization.

The deadline to submit a talk or a poster is May 21st, 2012. Please do it
in your on-line registration form.

Please do not hesitate in contacting us if you need any help.

We are looking forward to seeing you here in Sao Carlos.

Organizing Committee.