Speaker: Misha Verbitsky (IPMU)

Date: Jan 19 (Thu) 15:30-17:00

Place: Seminar room A

Title: Trisymplectic manifolds

Abstract:
A trisymplectic structure on a complex 2n-manifold is a
triple of holomorphic symplectic forms such that any
linear combination of these forms has rank 2n, n or 0. We
show that a trisymplectic manifold is equipped with a
holomorphic 3-web and the Chern connection of this 3-web
is holomorphic, torsion-free, and preserves the three
symplectic forms. We construct a trisymplectic structure
on the moduli of regular rational curves in the twistor
space of a hyperkaehler manifold. We show that the moduli
space $M$ of holomorphic vector bundles on $CP^3$ that are
trivial along a line admits a trisymplectic structure.