幾何関係者各位

来年(2012年)7月にブラジル・サンカルロスで開催される特異点国際研究集会
(および特異点スクール)の
第2報をお知らせいたします.
よろしくお願いします.

石川剛郎

%%%%%

                ** Second Announcement **

 *       The 12th International Workshop on Real      *
 *    and Complex Singularities, 22--27th July, 2012  *
 *                       and                          *
 *  School on Singularity Theory, 16-21 July, 2012    *
 *                                                    *
 *         Celebrating the 60th birthdays of          *
 *                Prof. Shyuichi Izumiya              *
 *                                                    *
 *                                                    *
 *          ICMC-USP, Sao Carlos, Brazil              *
 *                                                    *

Dear Colleague,

Many thanks to all of you for answering our first announcement email. It
looks like we will have, once again, a great event.

* The website for the workshop is
http://www.icmc.usp.br/~sing/main_site/2012/index.php The
on-line registration is available on the website.

* Since this time we are having difficulties to obtain financial
support, we would be grateful if you were able to find funds to cover your
costs with travel and local expenses.

* If you intend to give a talk or present a poster, please informe the
title and abstract during your on-line registration, since we need this
information to make the applications for the Brazilian financial Councils.
Please, don't forget to informe during your on-line registration if you
are going to participate on the School on Singularity Theory.

* We emphasize that the School and the International Workshop both are
different event. The " School on Singularity Theory " will be on THE WEEK
BEFORE the International Workshop and it is mainly directed to graduate
students ( Master students, PhD students ) and young researchers within
five years of their PhD degree. Also, we strongly recommend that each
participant of the school try to find funds to cover the stay and logging
on their own university.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes,
Organizing Committee

Scientific Committee

Lev Birbrair (Federal University of Ceará)
Maria del Carmen Romero Fuster (University of Valencia)
Goo Ishikawa (Hokkaido University)
Abramo Hefez (Federal University of Fluminense)
Stanislaw Janeczko (Polish Academy of Sciences and Warsaw University of
Technology)
Maria Aparecida Soares Ruas (ICMC-USP)
Osamu Saeki (Kyushu University)
Marcio Soares (Federal University of Minas Gerais)
David Trotman (University of Marseille)
Masaaki Umehara (Tokyo Institute of Technology)
Vladimir Zakalyukin (University of Liverpool)

Organizing Committee

Victor Hugo Jorge Perez (ICMC-USP-Coordinator)
Raimundo Nonato Araújo dos Santos (ICMC-USP-Coordinator)
Roberto Callejas Bedregal (UFPB)
Fabio Scalco Dias (UNIFEI)
Miriam Garcia Manoel (ICMC-USP)
Ana Claudia Nabarro (ICMC-USP)
Regilene Oliveira (ICMC-USP)
Bruna Orefice (UFSCAR)
Raul Oset Sinha (ICMC-USP)
Masatomo Takahashi (Muroran Institute of Technology)
João Tomazella (UFSCAR)
Takashi Sano (Hokkai-Gakuen University)
Roberta Wik-Atique (ICMC-USP)