[geometry-ml:01344] Seminar at IPMU on 10/27 Abe

Satoshi Kondo satoshi.kondo @ gmail.com
2011年 10月 22日 (土) 08:50:04 JST

Dear colleagues:

We announce the following seminar at IPMU
(the Institute for the Physics and Mathematics of the Universe).

Regards,

Satoshi Kondo (IPMU)
http://ipmu.jp/

===========
Speaker: Noriyuki Abe (Hokkaido U)

Time: Oct 27 (Th) 15:30-17:00

Place: Seminar room A

Title:
On a classification of irreducible modulo p representations
of a split p-adic group.

Abstract:
As an analogous of the classical local Langlands correspondence, a
modulo p local Langlands correspondence are proposed. However, except
for GL(2), little is known. Motivated by this, we study irreducible
admissible modulo p representations of a split p-adic group. We give a
classification in terms of supercuspidal representations. This is a
generalization of Barthel-Livne (GL(2)) and Herzig (GL(n)).
You can check the location from
http://www.ipmu.jp/access/img/KashiwaCampusMap.png
The schedule of the seminar can be checked from
http://db.ipmu.jp/seminar/