Speaker: Hiroshi Iritani (Kyushu University)

Date: Sep. 17, 2009, 17:30-17:00

Place: Seminar Room at IPMU Prefab. B

Title: Quantization in semi-infinite Hodge theory

Abstract:
In this talk, I describe a joint work (in progress) with Tom Coates
on an analytic version of Givental's quantization formalism
based on (semi-infinite) variation of Hodge structure.
This has applications in higher genus Gromov-Witten theory.

You can check the location from
http://www.ipmu.jp/access/img/KashiwaCampusMap.png

The schedule of the seminar can be checked from
http://db.ipmu.jp/seminar/?mode=seminar_recent