and automorphic forms
Date:   June 19, 2009, 10:30-12:00, 13:30 - 15:00
Place:  Seminar Room at IPMU Prefab. B
Abstract:
This is a continuation of my talk in May. After recalling the
construction of an analytic torsion invariant of K3 surfaces
with involution, we study the structure of the invariant as
a function on the moduli space. The invariant is expressed
as the product of an explicit Borcherds lift and Igusa's Siegel
modular form.
If time permits, we explain the relation between the BCOV
invariant of certain Calabi-Yau threefolds of Borcea-Voisin
and our invariant.

You can check the location from
http://www.ipmu.jp/access/img/KashiwaCampusMap.png

The schedule of the seminar can be checked from
http://db.ipmu.jp/seminar/?mode=seminar_recent